उत्तर प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री अखिलेश यादव द्वारा उत्तर प्रदेश की जनता के हित में किये गये विकास कार्य। इसकी एक संक्षिप्त बानगी –
1. किसानों की कर्ज माफ़ी – 1650 करोड़
2. ओला पीड़ित किसानों को मदद – 2900 करोड़
3. किसानो का फिर ऋण माफ़ी – 38000 करोड़
4. किसानों को क्रेडिट कार्ड – 36लाख किसान परिवार
5. किसानों को अनुदान – 25 हजार करोड़
6. किसानों का दुर्घटना बीमा – 272 लाख किसान
7. मुफ्त सिंचाई – 55 लाख किसान परिवार
8. मुफ्त बैटरी रिक्शे – 2.5 लाख
9. बुनकरों का बकाया बिजली बिल माफ़
10. मजदूरों को बीमा व् पेंशन अनुदान
11. मजदूरों को मुफ्त सायकिलें – 1 लाख
12. मुफ्त दवाई व जांच
13. मुफ्त शिक्षा, ड्रेस, मिड डे मील – 2 करोड़ छात्र-छात्राएं
14. गरीबों को बहुत कम कीमत में अनाज
15. बेरोजगारी भत्ता – 1000 रूपये की दर से 12 लाख बेरोजगारों को
16. समाजवादी पेंशन – 45 लाख लोगों को
17. कन्या विद्याधन – 89 हजार छात्रायें
18. नि:शुल्क लैपटाप – 15 लाख
19. रसोइयों को मानदेय – 4 लाख
20. नौकरियां – 1 लाख 21 हजार
21. 2016 के अंत में नई नौकरियों का प्रवधान – 2 लाख
22. शादी हेतु अनुदान – 82916 लड़कियों को
23. अल्पसंख्यक मदरसों को अनुदान
24. मेट्रो – 5 महानगर25. लखनऊ – आगरा एक्सप्रेस वे मार्ग
26. लखनऊ – बलिया एक्सप्रेस वे मार्ग का काम शुरू
27. इटावा में लायन सफारी की स्थापना
28. ग्रेटर नोएडा में नाईट सफारी
29. फिल्म सिटी हेतु जगह चयनित
30. ललितपुर में 660 मेगावाट का बिजली घर
31. एटा में एटा में 1320 मेगावाट का बिजली घर
32. हरदुआगंज में – 660 मेगावाट का बिजलीघर
33. नई सडक – 1966 किलोमीटर
34. सडकों का नवीनिकरण – 10200 किलोमीटर
35. गड्ढा मुक्त सड़के – 60107 किलोमीटर
36. पुलों का निर्माण – 4337. औद्योगिक निवेश – 65 हजार करोड़
38. नये बैंक – 320039. सायकिल ट्रैक
40. बुंदेलखंड में नये बांधों कानिर्माण
41. बुंदेलखंड विकास के लिए कई पॅकेज
42. एशिया का सबसे बड़ा पार्क जनेश्वर मिश्र पार्क
43. सिनेमा घर – 56044. इत्र पार्क की स्थापना
45. इत्र म्यूजियम की स्थापना
46. हस्तशिल्प विकास
47. महिला बाजारों की शुरुआत
48. आजमगढ़ के विकास के लिए – 2000 करोड़ का पॅकेज
49. 23 करोड़ पेड़ लगाने का रिकार्ड
50. दुग्ध उद्योग को बढ़ावा
51. नये हैण्ड पम्प – 61572
52. 50 पीड़ित परिवारों को 20-45 लाख की मदद
53. हजारों परिवारों को 5-5 लाख की मदद
54. सात जिलों में नये मेडिकल कालेज
55. 108 व् 102 एम्बुलेंस का नि:शुल्क सञ्चालन
56. बृद्धावस्था पेंशन – 52 हजार बुजुर्गों को
57. बेटियों की शादी के लिए अनुदान – 10 हजार रूपये
58. सस्ते आवास – 3 लाख
59. अपराध नियंत्रण के लिए थानोंको दी गयी गाड़ियाँ – 1056
60. पुलिस भर्ती – 41 हजार
61. वैट माफ़ – 50 जरूरी चीजों परइसके अतिरिक्त सपा के जनप्रतिनिधियों ने अपनी-अपनी निधियों से अभूतपूर्व विकास कार्य एवं लोगों की मदद की है.
As soon as he took the CM chair, he started delivering the promises made during 2012 elections. The Free laptop distribution scheme headed by Akhilesh Yadav 1.5 million laptops were distributed through the scheme.
Under the ‘Kanya Vidyadhan Yojana’ scheme, class 12 pass out girls are getting one-time grant of INR 30,000 for higher studies.
Special attention has been paid to give Lucknow the status it deserves as a state capital with considerable progress on the infrastructure development schemes like the Lucknow Metro and Agra-Lucknow Expressway. Greater Noida Metro System.. A new metro rail network will shortly be developed between Noida and Greater Noida.
Focusing on improving the infrastructure of the state, Samajwadi Party has been working relentlessly on Agra-Lucknow Expressway, which will be fully functional by 2016. This will be the country’s largest Green Field Expressway. Apart from this, Samajwadi Purvanchal Expressway connecting Eastern Uttar Pradesh and Lucknow, and Lucknow-Azamgarh-Baliya Samajwadi Highway are also being constructed. More that Rs. 5500 crore have been allocated for these projects in Budget 2016-17.
Beautification of roads, construction of link and CC roads, and their maintenance have been given another Rs 14,000 crore in the Budget 2016-17 showcasing Samajwadi Party’s focus on infrastructural development in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Akhilesh Yadav’s Clean UP, Green UP initiative earned a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Akhilesh has given special attention to education and women safety. Uttar Pradesh now claims a 57% literacy rate and 34,000,000 school going children, which is 93% of the total children in the state.
A one state-one number, 1090 helpline handles cases of harassment against women in Uttar Pradesh. It is a 24×7 helpline which has been functional since 2012. Till date, it has recorded a total of 484,903 complaints out of which, 380,679 have been solved.
Akhilesh has given focus on development particularly in the infrastructure with launching Lucknow Metro, Lucknow, Agra Expressway and other projects of roads, hospitals, IT cities, industrial hubs and affordable housing schemes.
UP has become the only state in the country to provide social security to 45 lakh families by giving them Rs 500 per month pension under Samajwadi Pension scheme.
State government’s most popular project ‘Samajwadi Shrawan Yatra scheme
The World Bank report on Ease of Doing Business, in which UP has been bagged the Number One spot among all northern states. Some of the biggest companies(Samsung India Electronics Private Ltd, Noida; Reliance Cement Company Pvt. Ltd.,Indo-Gulf Fertilizer, Jagdishpur; Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation(GCMMF), HCL Technologies Ltd., and the TATA group are a few names which have found a home in Uttar Pradesh. ) in India have decided to invest Rs. 7500 crore in Uttar Pradesh.
The gross state domestic product of the state was Rs. 16100 crore which has grown more than 100 times in the last decade.
Not only the youngest CM, he also became the ‘100 most influential Indians 2016 by The Indian Express’.
Though there is lot more expectations from this young CM, given the size of the state, he has achieved a lot in his last 4 years tenure.
For one, they talk of the development and improved infrastructure like the Lucknow Metro, the IT City—which is coming up in Lucknow with the help of HCL—, a cricket stadium of international standards, and improved state highways.
The Lucknow Metro is Akhilesh’s flagship project and he wants to see it operational before the year ends. The IT City is aimed at providing jobs and preventing flight of local computer engineering graduates to Bangalore and Pune. The Lucknow-Agra Expressway, which goes via Kannauj, the parliamentary constituency of UP CM’s wife Dimple Yadav, is another signature project. The government is gung-ho about this one also because there hasn’t been even a murmur of protest from the farmers whose land was acquired.
Beautification of the Gomati river front and the Janeshwar Mishra Park which, at 376 acres is bigger than London’s iconic Hyde Park, are the other two signature accomplishments of this government. Then there’s the laptop distribution scheme in which 15 lakh laptops were distributed to intermediate students.
The way UP has been sold as a destination for making films has been lapped up by Bollywood. The government is not hiding its exhilaration as film directors and actors queue up to take advantage of the state’s film policy. A film city in Lucknow is to be launched, too. Apart from this, people like Ratan Tata and Melinda Gates have met the Chief Minister, and commended him for his “good work.”
Recently, Akilesh even launched a Samajwadi brand of perfumes. Unfortunately though, they may not be able to remove the bad odour left behind by the first three years of his rule.
Since government advertisements are not meant to critically examine its functioning, the hundreds of crore spent on these advertisements raised the question whether these would make the people forget the darker side of this government.
The incumbent Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh (UP) has overtaken the previous Mayawati dispensation in securing more private investment during the first four years of their respective regimes.
Private investment under the incumbent Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh has more than doubled in the past four years compared to Mayawati’s regime.
Under the Akhilesh rule (April 2012-January 2016), the state reported total private investment worth over Rs 25,081 crore vis-à-vis Rs 10,773 crore during the Mayawati regime (April 2007-March 2011).
However, these are actual figures and not inflation adjusted. Yet, the additional flow of investment to the tune of Rs 14,308 crore during the current Akhilesh dispensation more than makes up for it.
Akhilesh had taken over as the UP CM on March 2012, while his predecessor Mayawati had assumed office on May 13, 2007.
According to UP infrastructure and industrial development principal secretary Mahesh Kumar Gupta, while projects worth Rs 25,081 crore had already implemented in the state, projects with investment of Rs 78,681 crore were also in the pipeline.
He said during the last four years, industrial units and enterprises numbering almost 1.70 lakh had been set up across UP providing direct and indirect employment to nearly 1.50 million people.
Interestingly, projects worth almost Rs 60,000 crore were proposed during the first four years of the Mayawati rule, but the actual investment flow stood at merely Rs 10,773 crore, indicating a poor conversion ratio of about 17 percent.
A recent World Bank report on ‘Ease of Doing Business’ in India, UP was ranked amongst the top 10 states and first amongst the Northern states.
The government has announced new policies in all the major sectors and is trying to rope in UP origin Non Resident Indians (NRI) to invest in UP.